Saturday, May 14, 2011

Anthony Jerone's School of Dog Training & Career,inc.

 
If you Love Dogs and you would like to make them apart of your Career or even change Careers this is the school for you. The location is easy to get to. Day or Night class and Full or Part time. What I really liked about the school is that Anthony himself teaches every class. Intrested? Use the link below and find out more!

   www.dogschoolny.com

This six week course of teaching prepares students to work with a wide diversity of dogs, and
dog temperaments utilizing numerous training techniques.  Graduates may find appropriate
employment in veterinary clinics, obedience clubs, private dog training companies, and possibly
open up their own dog training company.  Students will learn to obedience train and work with
behavior problems using classical and clicker techniques.  Upon completion for this program,
students will receive the certificate of Certified Dog Trainer and will be able to carry out private
lessons, and group lessons.

1 comment:

  1. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity is so fantastic and working style so speedy. I think it may be help all of you. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beautiful blog with me. I appreciate it very much! Looking forward to another great blog. Good luck to the author! All the best!

    ReplyDelete